Brillouin Energy Corporation’s products and technologies for commercial use are protected by U.S. Patents and pending U.S. and Intl patents.
Brillouin Energy Corporation has trademarked the following business names for its CECR process technologies:
1. Brillouin Q-Pulse
2. Brillouin WET Boiler system
3. Brillouin HHT system
4. Brillouin HYDROGEN HOT TUBE system
5. Brillouin HHT Power Plant
Brillouin Energy reserves the right to modify these policies.
The general website requests personal information from you in order to respond to your inquiries and to improve Brillouin Energy’s service. Brillouin Energy may collect information automatically to improve the function and services of its website. Information collected may include the type of Internet browser you use, the website that directed you to Brillouin Energy, time spent on a page and whether you registered if offered the chance to do so. We may use your IP address to address hacking or other problems associated with the function of the website.
Term and conditions
By using Brillouin Energy’s website, or any dialog processed through these sites, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions or you represent that you have the authority to bind another person or an entity to these terms and conditions.
Copyright, marks, and patent protection
Brillouin Energy’s web site and public communications are copyrighted works owned by Brillouin Energy Corporation, Inc. The statements, information, diagrams, trademarks, service marks, trade names or other content contained or referenced in the websites or in any dialog with Brillouin Energy are protected by copyright laws throughout the world. Subject to these Terms, we grant you a limited license to reproduce portions of Brillouin Energy’s website content to review it, provided all marks (copy and trade marks) are included on all copies. Any unauthorized reproduction, modification, distribution, or performance of any web site or dialog is prohibited. There are no implied licenses offered or provided by these limited grants and Brillouin Energy retains all rights not specifically extended by these terms and conditions.
The trademarks, service marks and logos (“Marks”) displayed on the Brillouin Energy website are the property of Brillouin Energy or third parties as designated. You are expressly prohibited from using these Marks for any purpose, including as metadata on other pages or websites, without Brillouin Energy’s or the third party’s prior written consent. Brillouin Energy’s products are protected by U.S. Patents and pending U.S. and Intl patents.
Acceptable use and terms and conditions of use
You represent and warrant that your activities and use of any website and/or service will not:
1. violate any law (including any law regarding the export of data, software or technology to and from the United States and other countries) or these terms
2. Attempt to access any site or any web page by any means other than the interface provided (such as automated means)
3. Engage in any activity that may interfere or disrupt the functioning of any web site or service
4. Use registration through Brillouin Energy’s website in connection with unsolicited commercial mail
5. Collect, harvest, mine or engage in any other activity to obtain personal information without Brillouin Energy’s express prior knowledge and consent
6. Remove any content or edit any content on an Brillouin Energy website
7. Create a false identity for the purpose of misleading other